Cookham Discussion Board
December 17, 2018, 01:39:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
20 December 2018 - Open Minds - The Teenagers Debating Group

25 December 2018 - Christmas Day Carols by Candlelight

26 December 2018 -  Boxing Day Games

5 January 2019 - BFI Film Academy (ages 16-19)

TO REGISTER TO POST ON THIS DISCUSSION BOARD email the Webmaster@cookham.com with a User name you would like. This is due to spammers.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Want a Cookham Dean Village Shop?  (Read 2957 times)
Cookham Webmaster
Administrator

« on: January 15, 2010, 06:29:25 PM »

Come and hear about the Village Shop

Following on from the successful retention of the Post Office, the committee moved on to look at the possibility of re-opening a shop in the village. We have now reached the point where we are ready to share the results of our investigations with you.

There will be a meeting in the Village Hall at 7.30pm on Wednesday 3rd March at which you will be able to hear all about the proposal for re-opening a village shop in Cookham Dean.

It is really important that many people attend as the attendance will be taken as the measure of support for the whole concept of re-instating a village shop.

At the meeting we will explain how you will be able to help the project succeed.

If you are not able to attend, but do support the concept of having a village shop in Cookham Dean, then I would welcome an e-mail from you underlining your support.

Richard Campin
Chairman of the Post Office Shop Committee
richard.campin@btinternet.com
Bagheera

e tenebris lux

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 10:09:23 PM »

I think the recent weather, which trapped many of us in the village clearly demonstrates the value of a shop.

I will not be able to attend as have to be at Cubs but I do encourage all those who can to do so.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: