Cookham Discussion Board
August 21, 2018, 11:35:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
23 August 2018 - Cookham - Flood Response Training

27 August 2018 - Garden Open - St Timothee, Maidenhead

1 September 2018 - Cookham Regatta

1 September 2018 -  Pop Up Sri Lanken Restaurant at the Old Butchers

TO REGISTER TO POST ON THIS DISCUSSION BOARD email the Webmaster@cookham.com with a User name you would like. This is due to spammers.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trouble on the river on Sunday night  (Read 3421 times)
Winter

« on: August 25, 2008, 06:54:18 PM »

I've just seen the article in the Advertiser - a boat on fire on the river on Sunday night. I also know that on the same night a car was pushed into the river from the Bourne End side and a number of boats were freed from their moorings. I don't know if the incidents are related but it does seem like vandalism is increasing again.
Marlow Free Press

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 10:29:51 AM »

Did anyone see the boat fire on Sunday night or know anything about boats being untied in Bourne End? We're not sure if there's any connection but we're doing a story on each this week so if you want to get in touch you can e-mail me at jnadal@london.newsquest.co.uk or call 01494 755 089.
many thanks,
James
Gazzetta

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 08:54:08 PM »

I spoke with a guy in Bourne End marina on Sunday and apparently all the incidents are related to a gang of teenagers caught on a CCTV camera but cannot be identified due to hoods and baseball caps.  If you have any further information please inform Peter at the marina office
Rover
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 05:07:51 PM »

I see that a boat was cut loose at Boulters Lock at the weekend.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: