Cookham Discussion Board
July 18, 2018, 05:36:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
19 July 2018 - Open Minds - The Teenagers Debating Group

22 July 2018 - Colonel Garrett Cup Cricket Competition

24 July 2018 - Cookham Medical Centre Closed for Training - 12.30-6.30pm

27 July 2018 - National Trust Bat Walk

TO REGISTER TO POST ON THIS DISCUSSION BOARD email the Webmaster@cookham.com with a User name you would like. This is due to spammers.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: URGENT - lost cat (disabled)  (Read 2094 times)
aj

« on: May 22, 2012, 09:38:08 AM »

Last night our cat Missy somehow escaped from our property and may be wandering around the Lower Road area near the general area of the station or in the roads or gardens behind the terraced houses opposite Shaah's.

She suffers from a disability and is unsteady on her feet. She is a very large tortoiseshell female. She has been chipped. If anyone sees her, if you can possibly keep her safe in any way and in any case ring either 07866 023 577 or 07966 367 882 we are desperate to recover her.... many thanks.
Paris
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 11:06:10 AM »

Hi aj - I've not seen your cat - but I'd just like to say that I hope you find her safe and well.  Perhaps people should check their sheds and garages in case she's mistakenly been shut in?
aj

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 12:39:37 PM »

I am delighted to say that Missy has been found hiding under a hedge. Many thanks for the kind response and you can bet that she'll be watched even more closely from now on.....unfortunately, she suffers from a neurological condition that makes her unsteady on her feet, which was why we were particularly worried about her. Of course, how she climbed a six foot fence, and then jumped down an even greater height on the far side, despite having this handicap, is one of the great mysteries, given that most of the time if she looks up at you she has a tendency to fall over. Ah well.....
Paris
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 10:43:43 AM »

Good to hear that you found her. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: