Cookham Discussion Board
May 27, 2018, 08:49:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
31 May 2018 - Wine and Cheese and Wildlife Photography Talk

2 June 2018 -  Cookham Gardens - Gardens Open

2 June 2018 -  Pop Up Sri Lanken Restaurant at the Old Butchers

8 June 2018 -  Beginners Ballroom and Latin Dance Class

TO REGISTER TO POST ON THIS DISCUSSION BOARD email the Webmaster@cookham.com with a User name you would like. This is due to spammers.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mail being returned to sender  (Read 8803 times)
aj

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2014, 07:24:35 PM »

I've logged a complaint via the Royal Mail complaints site and fully expect it to be utterly ignored. However, it is a first shot across the bows. I will let you know as and when I receive any response.
CH

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2015, 12:41:03 PM »

I've just had my mail returned to my bank again and even they commented that it was this time last year that it happened last time.  Has anyone else experienced a problem on Lower Road or is it just me this time?  Huh
Jo Jo

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2015, 01:10:44 PM »

I had a parcel (not) delivered from ebay and the sender was told that they could not find the address although I had lived in the house for over twenty years and have had hundreds of parcels and letters in that time.
Cat

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2015, 08:55:46 AM »

I also live in Lower Road and have had recent experiences of mail not being delivered.
My cats were insured via the Post Office Insurance Scheme for years. A few months ago I began to receive letters from my
bank forwarded to me from the Post Office insurers because bizarrely they (the insurers) were unsure that they had the correct
address for me as they had not received any replied to their postal communications.

They did have the correct address, and it was the exact same address that my bank used to forward the communications to me for the Post Office.

And this strange set of circumstances continued for quite some time involving time consuming phone calls.
Eventually I received mail directly from the Post Office insurers (they have been taken over by Pinnacle).
Our house name and number has been clearly displayed by the front gate for years so really not sure what was going on there.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: