Cookham Discussion Board
October 16, 2018, 06:39:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
18 October 2018 - Open Minds - The Teenagers Debating Group

18 October 2018 - Cookham Book Club

20-22 October 2018 - Cookham-St Benoit Twinning 2018

20 October 2018 - Live@the Church

TO REGISTER TO POST ON THIS DISCUSSION BOARD email the Webmaster@cookham.com with a User name you would like. This is due to spammers.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sharers wanted for 1 horse and 1 pony  (Read 3394 times)
Wintery
« on: July 22, 2014, 07:49:04 AM »

Sharers wanted for 1 15hh horse and 1 12.2 pony kept on DIY livery in Cookham Dean, can be shared separately. Fantastic hacking with flexible days to be agreed; small contribution towards keep required. Neither is suitable for a complete novice! For more information please call Biddy on 07790648863.
fehewer

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 02:52:40 PM »

Hello Biddy,
I'm sorry I can't help with your horse share, but thought you might like to know that the Parish Council is collecting suggestions for new bridle paths to submit to the borough. If you have any ideas I'd be grateful if you would let me know, or contact the Parish Clerk 01628 522003.
Cllr Fiona Hewer
fehewer@mac.com
Paris
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 05:26:37 PM »

Hello Cllr Hewer.  Please could I make a suggestion for a bridlepath?  It's a route that the old riding school used to use, and that I think could be quite useful again.  I'm not sure of the footpath number, but there is a path that runs from the bottom of Strande Lane, by the new riding school to the Terry's Lane end of the Moor.  Like I say the old riding school (70s) used to use the route a lot to avoid the Pound so they could access Terry's Lane and hence Cookham Dean/the Moor.  I know it is a footpath now, and parts were/are blocked by step through stiles, but if the path could be widened perhaps, or the path re-designated and the stiles cleared away it would be great to be able to use it again - for the very same reason that the old riding school used it.  Especially with the increased traffic of modern times.
fehewer

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 11:05:20 AM »

Thanks Paris.

Wintery
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 10:36:20 PM »

Let me do some digging on this with some of my fellow riders and see what we can come up with! Is there a date by which you need a response?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: