Cookham Discussion Board
April 20, 2018, 02:12:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
19 April 2018 - Open Minds - The Teenagers Debating Group

22 April 2018 - Odney Club - Open Garden

24 April 2018 - Give Blood at the Pinder Hall

TO REGISTER TO POST ON THIS DISCUSSION BOARD email the Webmaster@cookham.com with a User name you would like. This is due to spammers.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: To the occupants of Rosecroft House, Henley Rd, SL 6 6QW  (Read 1327 times)
aj

« on: October 31, 2014, 07:04:30 PM »

Waiting on a bespoke slate sign by any chance?. Wondering where it got to?. Scratching your head because it arrived but was clearly not for your property?.

Well, it wasn't misdelivered, but you may well have our sign. Because, when we opened the parcel, addressed to us, well, there it was. So I wonder whose sign you got?. Postcodes are very close, so whoever packaged them up may have gotten the two signs mixed up.

At any event, if you would like your lovely new sign, please give me a ring on 07866 023 577 and I can arrange to get it to you. I'm sure that'll be quicker than sending it back to the manufacturer and having it go somewhere completely else. Sigh!.
Archimedes

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 11:02:00 PM »

It seems the person who lives there is Mr Eelco Wouter Terence Mosselmans, born 1931
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: