Cookham Discussion Board
January 23, 2018, 09:51:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
22 January 2018 - Robbie Burns Faces Mother's Ruin

24 January 2018 - Cookham Surgery Closed for GP Training (12.30pm onward)

26 January 2018 - Jazz at the Altar Featuring Upbeat

27 January 2018 - Bingo, Bangers and Mash

TO REGISTER TO POST ON THIS DISCUSSION BOARD email the Webmaster@cookham.com with a User name you would like. This is due to spammers.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Art Class in Cookham Dean WI Hall on Friday mornings  (Read 1169 times)
admin
Administrator

« on: September 11, 2015, 12:26:17 PM »

From a Cookham.com Reader

I have been attending a very good art class in Cookham Dean WI Hall on Friday mornings. The class is due to re-start next Friday the 18th of September but we are looking for more people. We currently have five stalwarts but need one or two more in order to make it viable and start next Friday.

Classes are from 10am (set-up and coffee from 9.30) until 1pm (clear-up and critique afterwards) and are taught by Gary Spencer an experienced artist and lecturer who spent some years at Amersham college and now holds classes all around the area. In my opinion (I have spent many years involved in various forms of art) he is very good and it would be such a shame to lose him.

The classes are quite prescriptive and various media is used. They cost 20 each and Gary asks for a termly commitment, paid up-front for at least half a term. The first class attended is always free to newcomers, however.

I wondered whether an announcement could be made through the Cookham website. He would need to know very urgently however if anyone was interested in coming for a taster session next Friday.

Contact Gary at gds.artschool@gmail.com
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 04:20:02 PM by Cookham Webmaster » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: