Cookham Discussion Board
April 24, 2018, 02:02:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
24 April 2018 - Give Blood at the Pinder Hall

26 April 2018 - Buckinghamshire in the Civil Wars 1640-1660

1 May 2018 -  The Wonderful World of Whisky

4 May 2018 -  Elizabeth House Quiz Night

TO REGISTER TO POST ON THIS DISCUSSION BOARD email the Webmaster@cookham.com with a User name you would like. This is due to spammers.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT ACTION NEEDED TO SAVE POUNDFIELD!!  (Read 1958 times)
Cookham Webmaster
Administrator

« on: December 02, 2016, 02:13:58 PM »

The official six-week public consultation period for the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead (“RBWM”) Borough Local Plan commences on 2nd December 2016.

The draft Plan includes the proposal to designate Poundfield as “Local Green Space”. Please submit your letter of support for this proposal to preserve this site for future generations. Providing they are also residents of the RBWM, your family and friends can write in too to show their support.

Step-by-step instructions on how to email your letter are given below (it’s really simple!):

STEP 1 - WRITE YOUR LETTER

· Load attached example letter

· Add any points you wish to make to personalise it

· Add your name and address

· "Save" the letter (use "File", "Save As" and enter a name)

STEP 2 - EMAIL YOUR LETTER TO THE COUNCIL

· Start new email

· Address to: planning.policy@rbwm.gov.uk

(NB: this is a different email address from the one used to submit planning application objections)

· In the "Subject" Line put “Borough Local Plan Consultation 2016”

· Please BCC: poundfieldprotection1@gmail.com            

· Send!

NB: You should receive an immediate acknowledgement from “Planning Policy” at RBWM. If you do not, check the email address and resend.

Please send in your letter of support to save this valuable Green Space!

PLEASE NOTE - URGENT CHANGE TO BOROUGH LOCAL PLAN EMAIL ADDRESS

It appears that RBWM are using a dedicated email address for Borough Local Plan Consultation.

If you haven't already done so, please can you send Local Green Space support letter to the email address below (also bcc: poundfieldprotection1@gmail.com):

blp@rbwm.gov.uk
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 04:43:45 PM by Cookham Webmaster » Logged
tudorrose

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 05:07:41 PM »

As per Cookham Webmaster's information above, I have just discovered that the RBWM have set up a separate portal for the Borough Local Plan Consultation and supporters of Local Green Space Designation for Poundfield should in fact send their letters to :  blp@rbwm.gov.uk More details on www.savepoundfield.co.uk. Alternatively they can input their support directly onto the BLP consultation portal or send letters by mail to: Planning Policy (Borough Local Plan Consultation), RBWM, Town Hall, St Ives Rd., Maidenhead SL6 1RR.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 05:09:17 PM by tudorrose » Logged
chrisri

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 11:22:50 AM »

Hi Cookham Webmaster - I can't seem to find the attached letter, can you repost please?
tudorrose

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 11:55:32 AM »

Hi Chrisri.

You need to register on www.savepoundfield.co.uk to receive an email with the template letter attached. You can also submit your support through the BLP portal at:

http://consult.rbwm.gov.uk/portal/blp/blp/blp?tab=info

Cheesy
chrisri

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2016, 02:40:50 PM »

Hi Tudorrose - I have submitted the letter from the savepoundfield website but the one that is spoken about above is different I believe. I was trying to follow the above instructions referring to an attached letter and couldn't see it. I was worried that if others did the same they may lose interest and give up...thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: