It's not long now until the Borough Local Plan Public Consultation closes on 13th January.
If you haven't already done so, there is still time to write to the Council to submit your support to have Poundfield designated as a Local Green Space to help safeguard it for the future.
Step-by-step instructions on how to email your letter are given below :STEP 1 - WRITE YOUR LETTER
· Load attached example letter http://www.cookham.com/images/savepundfield.docx
· Add any points you wish to make to personalise it
· Add your name and address
· "Save" the letter (use "File", "Save As" and enter a name)STEP 2 - EMAIL YOUR LETTER TO THE COUNCIL
· Start new email
· Address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(NB: this is a different email address from the one used to submit planning application objections)
· In the "Subject" Line put “Borough Local Plan Consultation 2016”
· Please BCC: email@example.com
NB: You should receive an immediate acknowledgement from “Planning Policy” at RBWM. If you do not, check the email address and resend.
Check out www.savepoundfield.co.uk
for further detailsYOUR HELP COULD MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE!!