Cookham Discussion Board
January 19, 2018, 09:13:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
20 January 2018 - Make Your Own Nesting Boxes

22 January 2018 - Robbie Burns Faces Mother's Ruin

24 January 2018 - Cookham Surgery Closed for GP Training (12.30pm onward)

26 January 2018 - Jazz at the Altar Featuring Upbeat

TO REGISTER TO POST ON THIS DISCUSSION BOARD email the Webmaster@cookham.com with a User name you would like. This is due to spammers.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Au Pair" Available in August  (Read 473 times)
Cookham Webmaster
Administrator

« on: February 13, 2017, 02:59:03 PM »

I hold English conversation classes with young Spanish students, to help improve their English usage and pronunciation. 

One young lady, Aina, 16 going on 17, would like the opportunity to work/live with an English family to help further her studies. She is available for the last 3 weeks of August.  `Au pair´ type duties would be ideal to cover her bed and board.

I, personally, wouldn´t hesitate to recommend her and other references would be available. Her family is pretty strict, so she is well motivated. Her English is very good but practice would improve her confidence in the language.

Do any of you know of a family with children or maybe, even, a catering position (live-in) that might suit? Or know how/where I could make more enquiries? The web pages that I have checked out tend to be more suitable for permanent professional personnel.

Naturally, her parents would finance all travel expenses and expect her to spend her time in the UK in safety.

Pauline
paulinaspequenos@gmail.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: