Cookham Discussion Board
July 22, 2017, 05:59:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
24-28 July 2017 - Cookham Kids Holiday Club (5-11 years)

24-28 July 2017 - Summer Fun at Furze Platt School

23 July 2017 - Garden Party on a Summer's Day

29 July 2017 - Rock'n Roll Concertini

TO REGISTER TO POST ON THIS DISCUSSION BOARD email the Webmaster@cookham.com with a User name you would like. This is due to spammers.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Wonderful Sound of Summer  (Read 235 times)
Paris

« on: July 16, 2017, 06:48:02 PM »

Totally ruined once again on a perfect Sunday afternoon by the roar of motor bike engines as hooligans thrash their machines up and down the cycle track behind the mobile home park at Strande Lane. It's the same every summer, the police must be as sick of being called as the residents are of calling them, so why do the landowners not do more to stop then getting on the track and the adjoining waste land?
Bertie

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 12:03:56 AM »

If specific motorbike riders have been reported (ie with registration number) the police can and should issue the user with a section 54 notice which, I understand through previous experience of this type of nuisance, means they will have their vehicle seized should anyone report them for a similar offence subsequently.
Paris

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 01:17:59 PM »

Thanks Bertie, I didn't know that. A very useful bit if information. I will pass that on to others who have complained to the police and will try to get numbers next time they turn up.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: