Cookham Discussion Board
May 28, 2018, 10:48:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
31 May 2018 - Wine and Cheese and Wildlife Photography Talk

2 June 2018 -  Cookham Gardens - Gardens Open

2 June 2018 -  Pop Up Sri Lanken Restaurant at the Old Butchers

8 June 2018 -  Beginners Ballroom and Latin Dance Class

TO REGISTER TO POST ON THIS DISCUSSION BOARD email the Webmaster@cookham.com with a User name you would like. This is due to spammers.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing cat, have you seen her?  (Read 606 times)
Mac

« on: April 13, 2018, 04:33:53 PM »

Our small grey cat with white paws has been missing since the evening of Wednesday 11 April.

She may have gone further afield than the immediate area of Sutton Road/Close/Woodmoor End.

Grateful for any news.

Mac

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 09:31:15 AM »

Sadly there is still no sign of our cat.

We have dropped flyers off with our neighbours and houses in the immediate area, but would be really grateful if everyone could take a look in their sheds, garages, out houses etc as she may have sought shelter there.

Thank you.
Old Cookhamite

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 11:13:28 AM »

This is very worrying for you but cats do have a habit of wandering, especially in the evenings when the weather gets warmer.

At 4am this morning I heard a cat miawing outside our home in The Pound - just quietly, two or three times. It struck me as unusual because our neighbours with cats tend to keep them in at night. We will keep a lookout, but would it perhaps be an idea to spread your flyers over a much wider area? Someone may be feeding her.

Do you have a photo that can be posted here?
Mac

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 09:53:39 PM »

Many thanks for your suggestions. We have put up notices around the village including School Lane, the High St and the National Trust car park on the Pound.

I'll sort a photo asap.

In the meantime if anyone has any information please let us know.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: