Cookham Discussion Board
September 23, 2018, 02:42:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
22 September 2018 - Live@the Church

25 September 2018 - Cookham Medical Centre Closed for Training - 12.30-6.30pm

27 September 2018 - Return of the Vaughan at the Cricket Club

3 October 2018 - Oxfam Coffee Morning with Claire Tomlin

TO REGISTER TO POST ON THIS DISCUSSION BOARD email the Webmaster@cookham.com with a User name you would like. This is due to spammers.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RBWM Parking Consultation  (Read 183 times)
Cookham Webmaster
Administrator

« on: September 13, 2018, 11:25:09 AM »

The council is considering changes to parking in various locations, in response to requests from residents.

Details of the current proposals are listed on the following pages,

https://www3.rbwm.gov.uk/info/200213/parking/664/parking_consultations

along with plans showing the proposals.

Details of resident parking permits can be found at our resident parking permit pages.

https://www3.rbwm.gov.uk/info/200213/parking/8/apply_for_resident_permits

Birdman

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 02:09:32 PM »

I do hope that, in addition to working out where all our new parking facilities will be in the future, that consideration will be given to the size of the bays. I am sure I am not the only one to be regularly miffed at manoeuvring into an RBWM bay only to find I can't then open doors to get out. Or worse, having to crawl in via the boot having returned to find myself wedged between a transit van and a Chelsea Tractor! PLEASE RBWM, can we have some proper space allowed for in your plans!
Archimedes

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 04:30:29 PM »

I am not sure they are actually changing the bays, they are just going to stop people parking for more than three hours if I have read it correctly. It seems they are talking about the car park in Sutton Road for us in Cookham.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: