Cookham Discussion Board
February 18, 2019, 05:21:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
19 February 2019 - Mental Health in Young People at Pinder Hall

21 February 2019 - Open Minds - The Teenagers Debating Group

21 February 2019 - Cookham Medical Centre Closed for Training - 12.30-6.30pm

22 February 2019 - Elizabeth House Quiz Evening

TO REGISTER TO POST ON THIS DISCUSSION BOARD email the Webmaster@cookham.com with a User name you would like. This is due to spammers.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More potential building in Cookham?  (Read 756 times)
UncleGavin

« on: November 28, 2018, 01:31:03 PM »

I went past the 2 small adjacent fields at the end of the Switchback (Cookham end) this morning and noticed that the Cattle which usually inhabit the fields were now residing elsewhere. Instead of the Cattle there was now a Surveyor in each field, working away. Something to maybe keep an eye on, unless there is already some sort of application already in the public domain regarding those fields.
Paris

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 09:55:54 AM »

I saw that too.

Also has anyone else noticed the application for an access road across the fields from the B4447 maidenhead road to the livery stables at the bottom of Strande Lane? 

I know the people who have applied for this won't thank me for bringing it to the attention of the world at large; and probably neither will the Strande Lane residents, but I do feel something like this that will affect more than just a few people should be brought to the attention of everyone.
CLIPPER

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 11:15:06 AM »

The ''Cookham Face Book Page'' has recently had discussions about the ear marking of 'Cookham' fields for housing.

'Save Bournend' campaign have  jumped on the back of the 'Cookham Page'  to highlight their blight, also a Cllr for Cox Green highlighting their issue of Green Belt being allocated for housing.... seems all fields are up for grabs... ?

Wonder if there has been some Farmers Convention held ?

Shame there is no way to tie this Cookham Discussion Board to the 'Cookham Face Book Page' to have a much wider audience ?

« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 11:21:15 AM by CLIPPER » Logged
Archimedes

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 12:36:16 PM »

There is a link on the front page of cookham.com.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: