Cookham Discussion Board
September 21, 2018, 09:57:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
20 September 2018 - The Boxford Mosaic

20 September 2018 - Cookham Book Club

22 September 2018 - Live@the Church

25 September 2018 - Cookham Medical Centre Closed for Training - 12.30-6.30pm

TO REGISTER TO POST ON THIS DISCUSSION BOARD email the Webmaster@cookham.com with a User name you would like. This is due to spammers.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fresh Horse Manure  (Read 2960 times)
JB.
« on: May 06, 2008, 10:02:24 AM »

If anyone wants fresh horse manure I can deliver it locally for 20 a trailer load
(approx 20 heaped wheel barrows)
Please note that it is fresh and will need 6 months or so to rot down before you can use it on the garden.

If you're interested, leave your details in reply to this post and I'll get in touch,

Thanks,
James

« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 11:03:16 AM by JB. » Logged
paris
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 10:39:50 AM »

JB - sorry to hijack your post; but the opportunity was too good too miss!

If anyone is interested I have rather a lot of well rotted stable manure that is available by the trailer or bag, self collection may also be possible.  Just leave a contact email as a reply to this post, stating that you are interested in 'well rotted manure' and I will get back to you as soon as I can.  
Well rotted manure can be used immediately - it's ideal as non-smelly water retaining top dressing (mulch), which worms will eventually carry down into the soil and so improve the soil as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: