Cookham Discussion Board
October 21, 2018, 01:44:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
20-22 October 2018 - Cookham-St Benoit Twinning 2018

20 October 2018 - Live@the Church

20 October 2018 - Autumn Clean Cookham Dean

25 October 2018 - Pinder Hall AGM - Free Refreshments - All welcome

TO REGISTER TO POST ON THIS DISCUSSION BOARD email the Webmaster@cookham.com with a User name you would like. This is due to spammers.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cookham Youth Forum  (Read 4721 times)
lizzyk

« on: May 07, 2008, 01:20:24 PM »

Tomorrow evening Thursday 8th May 2008 there will be a Cookham Youth Forum which is being held at 7.30pm at the Wesley Hall in Lower Road, Cookham, (behind the Methodist Church). Theresa May MP will be leading the Forum. The two main discussion points will be:

• "I'm Bored" - Facilities for Young People
  • The Anti Social Behaviour Perception.

If you or anyone else you feel should attend, can you let me know at liz@cookham.com or 01628 525130 as we are limited on room size.
lizzyk

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 10:14:12 AM »

Thank you to everyone who came to the Youth Forum last night. I thought there were some really good ideas. It was also great to meet some of the young people, who have been so slated on this board, and hear their side of the story.
CH

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 01:39:17 PM »

Will someone do an article on it for the website so that anyone who wasn't there can find out what the interesting things were? 

It can only help understanding if people know what was said.
lizzyk

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 05:20:07 PM »

Yes we can put do write-up on the Cookham website. Meanwhile there is a short article at
http://www.maidenhead-advertiser.co.uk/news/article-6427-cookham-discount-card-proposed/
flower

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 05:33:26 PM »

your meeting up in september agian thats just pointless you need to meet up soon than that to see whats happening.
or is it just putting it off and hoping every one will forget what is said at the last meeting.
cookham will never do anythink for them so whats the point 
lizzyk

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2008, 06:13:45 PM »

There is a write-up on what was discussed and decided at the Cookham Youth Forum at
http://www.cookham.com/community/news/youth/youthproject/youthforum/index.htm
There are some projects already in the pipeline and others that we are planning to start as soon as possible. Will keep you updated on anything that is happening. If anyone wants to get involved with anything mentioned let me know. liz@cookham.com.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: